karljay.com Forum
karljay.com Welcome to the karljay.com forum, also known as KJ forum, part of karljay.com. This threaded style forum has been around since 2000, well before Reddit.

No registration necessary to post! Join the discussions and share your thoughts on almost any topic from computers, StarCraft, sports, art, dating, to religion.

This is an AJAX-driven forum, and soon will be integrated into a Drupal system, and available soon as Facebook and iPhone apps.

follow us on Twitter facebook app replays|ranks|players list play chess bugs/enhancements

Category: Gaming and Technology

good point with the divisions..
Freeedom

08/18/2011 20:12:07

I think players can choose a team, unless there's too many of a type of player.

Say in NFC East, I am the only diamond.. then that's fine.  But if there's 4 already in there maybe not good coz we want to split them up?

Although at one point NFC East had like 4 great teams.. and one or two didn't make the playoffs.  This happens in real NFC.

Or your other idea:

Based on skill level, you'd have to use the current SC2 rankings http://www.karljay.com/main/sc2_ranks

Where you use NFL 2010 final rankings, and assign players off of that.  So perhaps if I'm ranked #1, I'd have to get the Packers and have that schedule to mirror NFL 2011.

As for map advantage... of course there is one. I could perfect timings of rushes and other things like when to expand in a certain map.  This is why in SC2 players can opt out of certain maps they don't like.

REPLIES TO THIS POST - click on Reply next to each to write a response

Copyright 2009 www.karljay.com All Rights Reserved